Templeton Equestrian Center For Sale in Beavercreek, Oregon. Known for its idyllic setting, the hamlet of Beavercreek covers a 22,000-acre sparsely populated patchwork of farm, forest, and rural residential.
Nestled in the Willamette Valley where the forest gives way to farms, this upscale equestrian center seeks a new owner to take the reins.
This impeccably designed and maintained equestrian center comes with an established boarding record and access to the 3,000 acres Port Blakely trail network just out the back gate!
Equestrian Amenities: There really are too many to list!
- 70 X 205 indoor arena with viewing lounge
- Picture perfect 100 X 200 outdoor arena with elevated viewing or judges’ stand
- Covered round pen, 6 cross ties, wash racks, Nelson waterers and slow feeders
- Shop, Hay Storage, and Office to round out the abundant equestrian infrastructure
- Coded entry gate and surveillance cameras for security
This property affords several unique opportunities:
- It directly abuts 3,000 acres of Port Blakely timber property, providing access to trails for riding and hiking
- Spacious country living with the convenience of high-speed internet, only 35 minutes to PDX Airport
- The adjacent property is also available.