Templeton Equestrian Center, known for its idyllic setting, seeks new owner to take the reins. The just shy of 14-acre facility is impeccably designed and maintained with an established boarding record.
Location, location, location:
Nestled in the Willamette Valley where forest gives way to farms, the hamlet of Beavercreek covers a 22,000 acre sparsely populated patchwork of farm, forest and rural residential.
Equestrian Amenities: There really are too many to list!
- 70 X 205 indoor arena with viewing lounge
- Picture perfect 100 X 200 outdoor arena with elevated viewing or judges’ stand
- Covered round pen, 6 cross ties, wash racks, Nelson waterers and slow feeders
- Shop, Hay Storage, and Office to round out the abundant infrastructure
- Coded entry gate and surveillance cameras for security
This property affords several unique opportunities:
- It directly abuts 3,000 acres of Port Blakely timber property, providing access to trails for riding and hiking just out the back gate!
- Spacious country living with the convenience of high-speed internet, only 35 minutes to PDX Airport